education

Dear members of RADSAFE

In Sweden we have started project in order to improve the continuous
education of physicists working at hospitals. As I have understood you have
in the US a special education system for working physicists. When attending
to a course or a conference you get a certain number of credit points. I
suppose AAPM or any equivalent organisation have to authorise the education.
I also learned that you have specific boards for physicists.

Where can I get information about these systems for continuous education of
working physicists?

Sincerely,

L E Olsson, PhD
Swedish Society of Radiation Physics