PEP & Boston

Hector and others,

I am guessing that the PEP session on the internet is going to
be aimed at getting people started with the net, but it
would also be interesting for some of us (me) to learn
the basics of setting up a web page and/or gopher server.
I'm sure it is something that I could do from a manual, but
I think hearing about the struggles of others would be
informative.  Would anyone be interested in getting together
informally in Boston to talk about computer stuff ala the
ad hoc session in San Francisco?  Hector and Jeff, what was
involved in setting up the S.F. session?

Dale Boyce
dale@radpro.uchicago.edu