Re: WWW, Training, etc.

Please count me in for any ad hoc discussion on Web and Internet
applications at Boston.

Melissa - would you consider setting up a separate listserver for
discussions amongst HP's on this topic?  It looks like there is
sufficient interest.

Re the thread on hyperlinked training:  I'm preparing my PEP presentation
as a series of HTML pages, images, etc.  Since I own the copyright to the
presentation, I'll be Webpublishing after the Boston meeting, so you don't
have to attend the PEP talk just to see how it works.  I'll be bringing up
my non-gov httpd site in June.

*      Rich Oesterling, CHP     ogr@twinpeak.inel.gov          *
*     "What opinions?  I'm not permitted to have any."         *
*                Get Really Warped - Get Unix                  *