Re: MANUAL COMPACTOR

Good Morning,

Randy questions the importance of HEPA's and explosion proof cabinets.
I can understand the need/desire for a HEPA, but is an explosion proof
cabinet needed?  If you know what your trash is then it's (explosion
proof cabinet) a mute point.  I'm interested in all views on this item,
since I just purchased a compactor that compacts material inside a 55
gal drum.  I am having the company modify the coverlid to accept a HEPA.
 I cannot think of any reason, based on the trash that I have seen here,
to have it explosion proofed.

Denny Rinkacs
CMU, RSO