Re: High dose for March

Although I do not use film badges, and have no vested interest in
Landauer, I do have a professional interest in this rather curious
event.  Would appreciate learning how this thing unravels.  Am a bit
surprised by the response attributed to Landauer.  It would be useful to
visually examine the film, as they may be characteristics that show up to
a knowledgeable observer.  Environmental effects are also a
possiblility.  I'll be glad to help if I can.

Ron Kathren