Extraneous message

I have noticed a few subscribers here from "Down Under".

If any of you are fishermen as well as HPs - or willing to help me get a
small part that I can ONLY get there .... pls respond via direct e-mail -
ie. NOT through the list.  (let's keep tempers down!!)

Anyhow - I have an ALVEY reel - the largest they make which is DEFINATELY
not available in the states.  And surf rods made in the states are not
"quite right" for that reel.  So - I can come close by adding the special
ALVEY hooked first guide to my 15' surf rod - so that is all I need for now.

Later I'd like to consider a rod made for that reel - if I get a willing
contact.

I've already arranged a Martha's Vineyard fishing trip after the Boston
Meeting - so I'd like to at least get the guide by then - better yet the rod
too - if it is not too dear.

Thanks!!

Ted de Castro
tdc@ehssun.lbl.gov
University of California Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory
Bldg B75B Rm 101
Berkeley, CA 94720
(510) 486-5256
(510) 486-7304 - FAX