Re: Radiatoin Research's use of the WWW

> The point being, Radiatoin Research's use of WWW is nil?

I'm not sure what the point was, but just having the Rad Res journal contents
page on the net has generated a substantial number of new members (for Rad Res
Soc) and new journal subscriptions.

I also think it is getting us wider coverage and attracting some new papers
from people doing stuff we're interested in, but who did not see Rad Res as an
appropriate journal.

Getting the just the TOC on line is not a lot of work.

BTW: We're also getting the TOV on-line in advance of publication

John Moulder
  Assoc Editor, Radiation Research
  Membership Committee, Radiation Research Society
John Moulder (jmoulder@its.mcw.edu)