Request for contact

I am trying to locate a centre with medical physics facilities at some
remote part of the globe preferably one which is part of the European Union.

The reason for this is that we are trying to put together a proposal
which we will submit for funding at the EU under the Nuclear Fission Safety
programme.
The proposal will be concerned with the effect of low doses (both
radiological and environmental) on the creation of chromosomal abberations
and we will need a control population which has not been exposed to
any significant radiation field, at least for the past five years.

	I would be very glad if anyone could provide any help.

Demetrios Okkalides, Ph.D
Head of Dep.
Radiation Physics Laboratory
"IPPOKRATEIO" G. Hospital