Landauer

 *
* Landauer users: Has anybody noticed if their collective personnel filmbadge
* doses for March are higher than normal? At the VA, we have noticed that our
* person-rem was 4 standard deviations higher than the mean of the previous 26
* months, making the dose highly unlikely to be real; 2290 mrem vs. mean of 1006,
* SD of 320. Control films, etc. are OK, nothing anomalous otherwise is known
* and Landauer has been contacted, who responded with a shrug.
* Any other thoughts also appreciated.
*

Landauer are now marketing in the UK and we are looking at our future options for
personal dosimetry.  Their service is one option.
The fact that they responded to a query "with a shrug" worries me a little.

Has anyone else found them to be unhelpful?  Any general comments on the
service that they provide?
Replies privately or to the list would be greatly appreciated.

Claire
Radiation Protection