Re: Landauer

>Landauer are now marketing in the UK and we are looking at our future options for
>personal dosimetry.  Their service is one option.
>The fact that they responded to a query "with a shrug" worries me a little.
>Has anyone else found them to be unhelpful?  Any general comments on the
>service that they provide?

We just changed dosimetry vendors, the previous being Landauer.  One
of the biggest reasons (other than the cost) was that the customer
service was poor to say the least. New badges and even
shipments of badges that had been with the university for some time
were often wrong when they arrived here.
..
Robert Boston
Box 8106
Idaho State University