Re: x-rays, IRB, rad-safty, consents, regs

The over sight of radiation from x-ray producing equipment varies
widely.  I know that the issue has just been raised here.  Our
Human Use/ Radioactive Drug Research Committee does not review protocols
that involve machine produced radiation.  Vickie Morris from
University of Cincinnatti called me awhile back.  They were
polling other places to see what types of protocols Human Use committees
reviewed.  She does not suscribe to the net.  She is listed in the Health
Physics Directory.

Dale
dale@radpro.uchicago.edu