NRC nominations

The Senate concluded hearings on Dan M. Berkovitz on Feb 16, 1995.  I could
find no further indication of any action on this nomination in the Cong. Rec.
This is somewhat surprising, since Shirley Ann Jackson, whose confirmation
was considered at the same time, was confirmed on April 6, 1995.

I found no indication in this years Cong. Rec. that any of the other
names have been submitted to the Senate.

Don Jordan                          Tel. (312) 702-6299
Office of Radiation Safety          Fax        702-4008
The University of Chicago           email: don@radpro.uchicago.edu
1101 East 57th Street, Room 11
Chicago, Illinois  60637
                -- Any opinions are the author's --