Dumb question!

Thanks to everybody who replied to my previous messages. In the (very)
remote possibility that somebody is trying to contact me, MY EMAIL
ADDRESS HAS CHANGED TO:

email: Neil_at_rcnet@smtpgw.kfshrc.edu.sa

Here's another dumb question! Once our radwaste has decayed out, we send it
for incineration or land fill disposal. The type of waste we send for
incineration is:

RIA lab waste
Liquid scintillation fluid, gloves, test-tubes (chemical/biological hazard?)

Nuclear Medicine
Sharps, gloves etc. (chemical/biological hazard?)

Research labs
Liquid scintillation fluid, gloves, test-tubes (chemical/biological hazard?)

Hot lab/pharmacy labs
Gloves, lab glassware (chemical hazard?)

The incinerator is overwhelmed, and is trying to cut down on the volume of
waste it accepts. My question is does this waste need to be incinerated? I
would appreciate any references, aimed at a non chemistry/biology type! I don't
have access to WWW or FTP, only email. You can contact me directly or on this
list.

Thanks for your time.

Neil Crocker
Biomedical Physics Department
KFSH & RC
Riyadh
SAUDI ARABIA
I've already disowned this message, it will self-destruct in ten seconds!