-------[1]-----------

From: Ted Bowyer
      tw_bowyer@pnl.gov

The best medical phys page I've seen yet. [:>]  My question is this:
Do you know where I could purchase 133Xe.  I orginally purchased
some from NIST, but I am under the impression that they only
sell it once every 6 months.  Thanks.

Ted Bowyer
org: Pacific Northwest Laboratory

From: Andrew Greif
      greif@lanl.gov

I am interested in bar coding environmental samples (particulate
air filters, vials). Does anyone know companies which can
set up this kind of bar coding system ? Thanks.

Andrew Greif
org: Los Alamos National Lab