Re: RP TRAINING COURSES

Harvard used to run such a course (I was co-director along with Dade
Moeller) through its School of Public Health Continuing Education
program.  I believe that the course is not planned again.

We at Washington State University, Tri-Cities, are giving a continuing
education course in instrumentation spread over 15 weeks, and have
contemplated an intensive 1 week course build along the Harvard model.
Do you think there would be enough interested potential participants to
provide such a class?  We would need about 15 students.

Ron Kathren