Re: Film Badge Efficiency at low energies

According to Kodak Scientific and Technical Data P-31 "Kodak Personal
Monitoring Films" First edition 1964.

It apears from the energy response plot that the sensitivity is up a factor
of 15 to 20 over a Cs calibration point - BUT at that point it is going down
FAST!!

and THAT would be for 5-7 keV monochromatic!  If 5-7 keV is the acceleration
potential on an x-ray tube ........ forget it.

Send me a FAX number and I can send you a copy of the brochure.