Re: AAHP survey (6/95 HPS newsletter)

Inquiry-
> From:          "Les Slaback, Health Physics" <SLABACK@micf.nist.gov>
> Subject:       AAHP survey (6/95 HPS newsletter)

> I thought I would offer my unsought opinion relating to one of the questions
> in the AAP survey, just to see if I can stir something up.
>
> Question: Should the ABHP have minimum academic degree requirements?

Response- I would recommend as a minimum a Ph.D. in one of the
following and Masters in all the rest.

Physics, biology, chemistry, mathematics, mechanical engineering,
chemical engineering, environmental engineering, electrical
engineering,civil engineering, English( or whatever your native
language is), government, psychology, and basket weaving( cause
that's probably what you'd be doing if you met the minimum
qualifications).

               Russ Meyer
               Internet: cmeyer@brc1.tdh.state.tx.us
               tel: 512/834-6688