Re: Slaback's comments on AAHP survey

     I very much enjoyed Les Slaback's taking the question of degree
     requirements for ABHP certification to the RADSAFE bulletin board.  I
     hope his comments do stir things up and generate some discussion here.
     I also agree with him.  However, it's clear from talking to other HPs
     and from the AAHP salary survey results that not all HPs concur.  The
     ABHP and AAHP Executive Committee are trying to serve the needs of the
     Academy and the profession.  They'd really like to hear your input.
     Hope others will respond on this and other topics.

     If you submit your comments to RADSAFE, please also be sure to mail or
     fax a copy to Nancy Johnson, AAHP Secretariat (fax 703-790-2672), as
     requested in the June 95 CHP News (co-distributed with the June 95 HPS
     Newsletter).  Responses to the other questions asked in the survey
     should be included.  In this way, your comments will be assured of
     being brought to the attention of the ABHP and the AAHP Executive
     Committee.  Not all of them are on RADSAFE yet.

     Nancy Daugherty, Editor
     CHP News
     nmdaugh0@wcc.com