RE: AAHP survey (6/95 HPS newsletter)

I guess I would like to add onto Ron Kathren's question #5.  I have on more
than one occasion, when discussing the Georgia Tech MS HP program with
potential students (particularly those desiring the video tape format) been
asked how many hours of credit we give them towards an MS degrees if
a person is a certified HP.  To which, I usually dance skirt the issue with
some statement like "being a program administered within a college of
engineering, my colleagues would never condone such an exchange of credit
since they offer no course credit towards a degree is given to a person who
is a P.E."  However, the way I would really like to respond to that question
is with this question: "will you waive Part I or Part II of the certification
exam if a person has an MSHP from our program?"
-----
Les, I usually don't even respond to any RADSAFE messages, what subliminal
signal did you send?
---
Nolan E. Hertel
Health Physics Program