RE: AAHP survey (6/95 HPS newsletter)

Nolan --

Excellent comments.  I have long believed that the Academy or ABHP should
accredit (a la ABET) health physics programs.  Maybe passage of Part I
(analagous to the FE exam) should be a requirement for receipt of the MS
degree from such an accredited program rather than the other way round.
That's another way of looking at things -- perhaps the inverse of your
suggestion which is in and of itself a good thought.

Clearly Les has touched on an area of great concern to many HP's,
certified and otherwise.  Maybe we should have an open forum on the topic
at the HPS meeting in Boston.  What do you think?

Ron