Re: ABHP Exam

Paul --

Great.  As you know I really have pushed when I was HPS Pres to get NCRP
to appoint more CHP's to the Council, and I like to think that my pushing
may have had some small impact (although more than likely it did not).
However, there have been improvements in recent years, largely, I think,
attributable to Charlie Meinhold, the President of NCRP, Charlie Meinhold,
who is both a CHP AND Past President of HPS, also on ICRP, and a man of
unimpeachable professional integrity and competence.  He has done much in
behalf of the CHP representation on NCRP, and we are lucky to have him
among our ranks.

Ron