Clarified Cornflakes

                                        - Captain Plutonium!

                                      Clarified Cornflakes

I hesitate to use up RADSAFE's electrons on this, but wanted to clarify a
possibly confusing posting concerning my "cornflake" tirade:

Both Albert Vest and Craig have made interesting points.   However, Albert's
posting might be misunderstood to mean that I am the person working at the VA
who has been looking for an HP position.   The gentlemen from the VA is
"Craig" - and, as far as I can tell, I am still employed here at LLNL (this
week, anyway.)

If there is every any confusion about who wrote what, just look for the
commentary full of snide remarks - that will be mine!

I did leave one important HP qualification out - and that is, if you expect to
get anywhere in "Radiation Protection" nowadays - you better know how to write
wonderfully sounding "Mission," "Vision," and "Purpose" statements.

Yours for what's REALLY important in Health Physics . . .

Gary Mansfield