RSO Training & Publications

I am relatively new to the world of being an RSO (about 6 months), although I
have an M.S. in Industrial Hygiene and have some technician-level radiation
experience. I went through TN Technologies 40-hr RSO training course in Austin,
and am looking for some additional (short) classes/seminars, such as in the
area of shipping, rad. waste, or any other general or specific topics.
Particularly in California (money's tight). I would appreciate any information
or sources of information.

Also, I have heard of a publication called Radiation Protection Management (or
something like that). Does anyone have a phone number so that I can subscribe.

Much appreciated...

Michael A. Cappas
cappas@mdaw.mdc.com
McDonnell Douglas Aerospace