Re:abhp hoopla

     As editor of the CHP News, I've been trying to keep track of the
     RADSAFE comments on degree requirements for ABHP certification
     candidates.  The comment titled "abhp hoopla" came up a dark, blank
     screen on my computer system.  Since I'm not a hacker, I'd appreciate
     someone telling me why and what I - or the author of the comment - can
     do to correct the situation.  Since this may be a problem for others,
     I'm sending this note for general distribution.
     Nancy Daugherty
     nmdaugh0@wcc.com