Cloud chambers and an apology.

     Some time ago there was a discussion about making a cloud chamber and
obtaining a suitable source for the chamber. Did anyone actually make a
chamber? I would appreciate your results if you did, and any pointers from
those who have experience.
Thanks in advance,
Matt
Matthew Caya
Sr EHS Tech
UofM-DEHS
CAYAX001@MAROON.TC.UMN.EDU

p.s.   About the URL I sent to the Radsafe group. I am really sorry.  I
thought that I had sent the netscape pointer, by mistake, to Bruce Busby
only. I did not realize I had sent it to the Radsafe group.
     I thought that I would be the last person to make a mistake like this.
Thanks for your patience. It won't happen again.