Re: Irradiator Repair

> J. L. Shepard did some work for us on a cabinet irradiator (and took
> some high level irradiator pencils off our hands) that was
> satisfactory.  They are located in Los Angeles (I don't have the
> address or phone # handy), but you should be able to get them from the
> NN Buyer's Guide.

The info I have for J.L. Shepard (taken from the 1994 Rad Research Society
membership directory) is:

J.L. Shepherd & Associates
1010 Arroyo St.
San Fernando, CA  91340
818-898-2361

Nice folks.  I haven't met Shepherd himself, but I spoke to his wife(?)
at a meeting a few years back.

--
Melissa Woo                       | University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Health Physicist                  | Environmental Health & Safety Bldg., MC225