Re: AAHP Certification

On Thu, 8 Jun 1995 ctr@nrc.gov wrote:

> Has the AAHP considered withdrawing certification from those who
> passed the exam without an acceptable degree in the past?  What
> about old timers who did not take the exam as they were
> grandfathered in (degreed or not)?

I hope so.  Since my degree is likely not one that is currently
politically correct, I would expect to be one of the injured parties.  I
could retire happily on my lawsuit proceeds. <grins>

*      Rich Oesterling, CHP     ogr@twinpeak.inel.gov          *
*     "What opinions?  I'm not permitted to have any."         *
*                Get Really Warped - Get Unix                  *