Re: AAHP Certification

It is not the AAHP but the ABHP (which, although part of the AAHP
operates independently insofar as having the full responsibility for
granting and revoking certification) that sets the requirements for
certification.  I do not believe the ABHP has ever (or ever would)
consider such action, which would be analagous to a university revoking
your degree because the requirements change.  Continuing education is one
way to maintain and improve competency,

Sure wish I knew who ctr@nrc.gov is -- could you kindly identify yourself.

Many thanx.

Ron Kathren