[Inter]National Registry of Radiation

Protection Technologists

Alex,
I have no idea whether you can arrange to sit the NRRPT exam without
coming to this country.  You could try proposing that your University
appoint a proxy proctor who could certify that the test was administered
as it should be.  All they can do is say no.

NRRPT Chairman is Jerry Ridgel (504) 464-3308
Written correspondence may be sent to
DeeDee Woolhiser, Executive Sec. P.O. Box 6974 Kennewick, WA 99336-0602
(509)582-8038

Peter Vernig, RRPT, VA Med Center, Denver, vernig.peter@forum.va.gov
PS I tried sending a message direct and forum wouldn't do it.  Other-
wise I wouldn't put this on Radsafe.