re:Housing for HPS Meeting

I am pleased to verify the information below and have
reserved at the Mid-Town Motel (they apparently are not
as congested as those in the IMMEDIATE vicinity of the
Sheraton and do have rooms for 7/22/95!  I always look
forward to another aerobics opportunity with bags!  The
practical utility of radsafe has been proven again!
----------

>Date: Wed, 14 Jun 1995 11:43:04 -0500
>
>Subject: re:Housing for HPS Meeting
>I wanted to clarify the statement made below.  The Sheraton is
>sold out for Friday and Saturday evening, but there is plenty
>of room from Sunday evening on.  There are two hotels within
>a block and a half from the Sheraton that still have rooms for
>both Friday and Saturday evening.  HPS has blocks of rooms at
>both these hotels at a negotiated rate so be sure and identify
>yourself as attending the HPS meeting.  The hotels are:
>
>Lennox Hotel at (617) 421-4929
>Mid-Town Motel at (800) 343-1177
>
>Good luck!
>
>Linda Sewell