RE: CHP Name Tags

>From: radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu on Wed, Jun 14, 1995 10:37 AM
>Subject: RE: CHP Name Tags
>To: Multiple recipients of list

>Is any one else getting tired of scrolling through 20-30 messages per
>day, hoping to glean useful information pertinent to our profession,
>only to discover that someone has once again used this forum to purge
>their conscience by spewing useless dribble?

RADSAFE should serve both technical and professional issues.  If one set of
these annoys you (or just doesn't interest you), the SUBJECT line makes a
pretty good discriminator.  For example, I knew almost immediately that your
message would not be asking for help with a dosimetry calculation. ;^)

David Scherer