Re: INFORMATION ON BIOLOGICAL HALF-LIFE

Mike --

The U.S. Transuranium and Uranium Registries are actively researching
this topic, and have published several papers in the open peer reviewed
(and fully referencable) literature.  One, by RE Filipy et al. appeared
in Health Physics only last November, I think, and others are in press.
(I can't give you specifics as I am writing from home and the details are
at the office).  Please let me have your address or telephone me at
509-375-5643 or 1-800-375-9317 and I will provide you with reprints of
suitable articles.  Also, you may wish to check the USTUR Home Page on
WWW; it's part of the Washington State University submission and provides
much basic information.

Ron Kathren