Combining Efforts

Not to detract from whether or not the letters CHP should or should not
be on the name tags at the upcoming HPS meeting.... but, I am inquiring
to see if any of the East Coast readers of RADSAFE have radioactive
material at the Ramp Industries facility in Denver, CO.  I have two
drums that I need to get off Ramp's site and as of right now I cannot
gain access to the site (my HAZWOPER certification has lapsed and the
EPA is making it a requirement to get on the site).  My interest is to
see if there is enough East Coast generators that have to remove waste
from Ramp and consolidate our efforts by hiring a mutually agreeable
broker and split the transportation costs.  Maybe if we work this right
we can have a broker inspect our waste to ensure it is in fact what is
on our manifests, survey, remanifest, and then ship it directly to
Barnwell, SC (after July 1st of course).

412-268-3221.

Denny Rinkacs
RSO,CMU

PS I apologize for any unprofessional language I may have used in the
recent past.