Subject: Calibrations
Author:  RADSAFE (INELMAIL.RADSAFE) at _EMS
Date:    6/15/95 8:31 AM

I'm looking for a good company to do calibration. Can anyone out there
supply me with;
         A reputable company with good turn around time and cost within reason.
I have two instruments that we now do in-house calibrations on:
        Victoreen Panoramic Model 470A
        Eberline E-120 W/ -pancake probe
I'm looking for a company that would be able to service both instruments.

Thanks, in advance for infor!!!

Terry Lancaster
Duquesne University