Re: Calibrations

>I'm looking for a good company to do calibration. Can anyone out there
>supply me with;
>	 A reputable company with good turn around time and cost within reason.
>I have two instruments that we now do in-house calibrations on:
>	Victoreen Panoramic Model 470A
>	Eberline E-120 W/ -pancake probe
>I'm looking for a company that would be able to service both instruments.
>
>Thanks, in advance for infor!!!
>
>Terry Lancaster
>Duquesne University

Terry,

Excuse my ignorance, but I don't know where Duquesne University is, so I'm not
sure to what part of the country you want to send your instruments. I also
can't see your e-mail address on the posting, or any posting for that matter
unless it is contained in the text of the message. If you e-mail me directly I
can give you some names and addresses of orgainzations we've used.

Carol Lentz
Parke-Davis Pharmaceutical
lentzc@aa.wl.com