Ramp Industries and the Rocky Mt. Low Level Waste Board

I tried to reply direct to Denny Rinkas who did a post for Eastern
institutions that have drums to pick up at Ramp.  Anyway I failed and
have some info and a question.

Info:  I think you will need to get an export permit from the Rocky Mt
Low Level Radioactive Waste Board 303-825-1912
1675 Broadway, Suite 1400, Denver, CO 80202

Question:  Who has been contacting you from EPA?  I first heard that
pickups were being sought from a post by Denny or someone in the East.
I called the local EPA guy Tim Rehder who is handling it and got
confirmation.  Nothing was said about Hazwopper and I have as yet no
demand/request to remove the drums we have their.  Befor I can do anything
our District Counsel will have to review something in writting.  Have
any of you gotten a written request to remove drums?

Peter G. Vernig, RSO VA Medical Center Denver, vernig.peter@forum.va.gov
303-399-8020 ex 2447.

Any opinions are mine this has not been review by anybody.