Re: Solubility

>So, in short (!), to answer one of your questions, the best (and probably
>future answer by most licensees) is not to have sewer releases and to pay
>carefully attention to your radioanalysis sensitivities.

If the form of isotope you're dealing with is insoluble, then no matter what
your radioanalysis sensitivity you still can't discharge to the sewer.(?)
One could always say that you released just below the MDA of your equipment,
and technically you're in violation of the release restriction. (I'm posing
this more as a question than a statement.) I thought the restriction on
insoluble releases should be interpreted as NONE, meaning -  by process
don't release anything that even might contain some insoluble material, not
"none detected." Comments, anyone?