Attn. Boston Area Rad Professionals

Colleagues,
  A researcher recently authorized by my office under our broad license has
just realized he needs to ship a small quantity of C-14 tagged dry solid
research material to a company in Lawrence, MA.  I am given to understand
this town is a suburb of Boston.  The company does not have a License, and
they need help and advice.  If you are available to assist a small research
company with licensing and other radiation matters, please call, Email, or
FAX me for contact info.  I'll gladly respond to one and all.
Thanks in advance,
John C. White RSO
The University of Texas at Austin OEHS
304 E. 24th St.  SER 202