Re: Annual Limit of Intake

Jim Barnes wrote questions regarding inahalation, deposition, intake,
etc. and asked for references.

Perhaps I may not be understanding what Jim wants but......

NUREG/CR-4884 (BNL-NUREG-52063), "Interpretation of Bioassay Measuremenets",
July 1987, contains pretty good discussion of intake, uptake, deposition, etc.
It also contains tables of fraction of initial intake retained in and excreted
out of body, albeit only for one micron AMAD particles size.  Perhaps I'm behind
times but I only know of one commercial internal dosimetry software that would
correct for particle size.  If I misunderstood your question, please contact me
privately and we can discuss.

Hope this helps.
Tosh Ushino
ushinot@songs.sce.com