Re: files available

>  Hello Melissa,
>According to your message that the file is ready for ftp. Would you please
>tell me how I can transfere the file by using the E-mail command. Thanks
>alot

Well, I've never tried this myself, but it's supposed to work:

send a message to ftpmail@decwrl.dec.com

the body of the message should have the commands to send to the remote ftp
server

a request to romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu to receive
/pub/radiation/files/jobs/jul-95.txt should probably (remember, I haven't
tried this myself) look like

connect romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu
chdir pub/radiation/files/jobs
get jul-95.txt
quit

there is an extra step you'd have to do to get a binary file, but this will
get you text files.

Good luck!

--
Melissa Woo                       | University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Health Physicist                  | Environmental Health & Safety Bldg., MC225