Criticality badges / REACTOR EXPERIMENTS INC.

For Dose evaluation after a reactor incident we employ criticality badges
supplied by REACTOR EXPERIMENTS INC. After a couple of changes in the Dutch
distributor circuit we seem to have lost the contact with this company.
Since we do use these criticality badges also in HP courses, we now need to
replace some (or stop using the badges we still have).
I would like to have a current address, telephone and fax (e-mail would be
great!) of REACTOR EXPERIMENTS INC. or a equivalent supplier.

Thanks in advance,

Aad van der Kooij (avdkooij@iri.tudelft.nl)
Health Physics dept
Interfaculty Reactor Institute