Safety Related Internet Resources List Updated

For those who are Internet addicts...

I have just posted (in two parts - over 600 entries) the latest update
to the Safety Related Internet Resources List (95-06-26) to the
SAFETY-L mailing list.  It is also available at:

     http://www.sas.ab.ca/biz/christie/safelist.html (you're also
                         invited to look at the rest of the site, of course 8-))
     gopher://www.sas.ab.ca under Businesses/christie/safelist.html
                            (it's a wierd sort of gopher... )
     http://www.ccohs.ca (along with other references from Chris
                                            Moore)

Feel free to email me if you only have email or ftp access.  We can
work something out.

Carolla Christie
carolla@mrg.sas.ab.ca