Newspaper Reporter's Query (fwd)

Hi All.

Anyone want to help a newspaper reporter write a responsible article?
Here is your chance.

Also, I am having a little trouble with our e mail server, so I will echo
my last post.

I have placed the Call for Papers announcement for the mid year meeting
on our web site, under Professional (follow the link to Conferences and
Call for Papers). It is in HTML format, but I also have a copy of the
uuencoded message that Brett sent out.

For those who are wondering, uuencode and uudecode are nifty programs
that can translate any file into text so it can be "e mialed" then
restore the file to its orginal form. Works with programs, documents,
text, pictures, ect. Hence, it allows file transfer via e mail.
There are several good shareware and freeware versions floating around
cyberspace you can use.

-Bruce
http://www.umich.edu/~bbusby/