Re: Political Comment, Nuclear Testing

In message <01HSMBRU2AMG9D7DPH@delphi.com>  writes:
> Recommendation:
>
> > I agree with Melissa, John, Donald and the others that support Melissa's
> > position.  Controversy on this list is okay as long as it is pertinent
> > to what we all do for a living.  This isn't alt.rec.religon or some
> > other philosophical newsgroup.
> >
> > Dale E. Boyce
> > dale@radpro.uchicago.edu
>
> I agree. Further, where a source not known to the list of such irrelevance
> and
> ignorance, or other blatantly political or commercial content unrelated to
> the
> list, Melissa or other owner should feel free to simply block recipt from the
> address, and depending on content perhaps put out a very brief information
> notice to that effect to the list so that less response/discussion is made by
> the group, knowing that the dunce is isolated.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Regards, Jim

ahhhh, and we wonder why americans are hated........ dunce, clown,
ignorance....do some soul searching while you are so busy casting aspersions on
 others.... melissa, maybe a little discussion about what this list is about
would be beneficial instead of name calling.  maybe i am the only one who sees
that there is a language barrier here- radsafe hmmmm????  radsafe, to make the
world safe from radiation?.... the translation can be quite different in another
language.  how about radtech, radinfo, nonnukeradinfo.  i don't know, but i do
know i want off this list.  melissa please unsubscribe me.  a very tired human,
martha

Martha Kupcho
Department of Environmental Health & Safety
University of Minnesota
(612) 625-1664
martha@maroon.tc.umn.edu