International Basic Safety Standards

Dennis Noritsky of the Alberta Radiation Control office was kind enough to
provide me with an extract of a document entitled "International Basic
Safety Standards for Protection Against Ionizing Radiation and for the
Safety of Radiation Sources" sponsored by several international
organizations, including the IAEA, FAO, ILO, NEA and WHO (acronyms abound in
diplomacy, don't they).  This was the fourth draft of July 1993 of this
document.  Could someone tell me if there is a more recent draft of this
document, and also where a copy can be obtained or purchased.  Also let me
know if a copy is available on the internet someplace.

Thank you for your assistance,
Hans Messersmith
Indiana State Department of Health
Radiological Health Section