RE: Shielding Software Inquiry

>Good Morning!
>
>I am interested in finding sources for shielding evaluation and
>perhaps modeling software.  In all honesty, the only such software I
>have come in contact with is MicroShield.
>
>If any of you have any suggestions, please feel free to email me.
>Additionally, does anyone have the phone number for the producers of
>MicroShield?
>
>Thank you for your indulgence in this matter.
>--
>David A. Wise
>dwise@freenet.scri.fsu.edu
>Phone# 803.791.9900
>Fax# 803.791.9911

Contact the Radiation Shielding Information Center at Oak Ridge National
Laboratory.  They have an ever growing code collection.

Radiation Shielding Information Center
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Bldg. 6025, Mail Stop 6362
P.O. Box 2008
Oak Ridge, TN 37831-6362

Phone No. (615) 574-6176
FAX       (615) 574-6182
E-mail    pdc@ornl.gov
WWW       http://epicws.epm.ornl.gov

Gary Masters                 The opinions expressed here do not constitute
Health Physicist             an official position of the US DOE or any
Rocky Flats ETS              contractor. My opinions are offered without
gary.masters@rfets.gov       warranty. Use them at your own risk.