Re: Guidelines for Protection of Pregnant Nurses

     John,

     Obviously, this topic is not addressed in the regulations, however,
     you should look at NCRP-54 "Medical Radiation Exposure of Pregnant and
     Potentially Pregnant Women." Section 2.2 specifically addresses the
     issue of therapeutic abortion following radiation exposure.

     Hope this helps.

     Steven D. Rima, CHP
     Vice President, ES&H Services
     RI-TECH, Inc.