Re: Sheilding Software Inquiry

Hi David,

I've had good success with MicroShield for routine problems.  If you
need really esoteric stuff for special applications, contact the
Radiation Shielding Information Center (RSIC) at WWW:
http://epicws.epm.ornl.gov or PDC@ORNL.GOV.  They can forward you
membership information (this is really a _great_ resource if you are
connected with the DOE; if not, it's a good resource, but with a
service fee).

According to our manual, MicroShield is published by Grove Engineering.

Address is:
            Grove Engineering
            15215 Grady Grove Rd.
            Suite 200
            Rockville, MD  20850

                    (301) 258-2727
            FAX:    (301) 330-5462

Hope this helps.

Jim Barnes, CHP
RSO
Rockwell International, Rocketdyne Division