Ward Valley

Hello, I am interested in hearing from anyone in the Southwest Compact.  How
is the ward valley transfer proceeding?  I have heard that Secretary Babbitt
has set up a poll to help with his decision of the transfer.  His phone number
is 202-208-7351.  All you have to say is, "I support/do not support Secretary
Babbitt's decision to transfer the federal land in Ward Valley, California to
the state."  Is Cal Rad involoved?  Russ, do you have any information.
thanks
Chris