product for conc. liquid LLRW

Our small company TMC is developing a product that will concentrate charged
radioactive materials out of solutions, including a number of solvents such
as ethanol, methanol, acetonitrile, and formamide.  The product effectively
reduces volume, up to 100 fold, and turns liquid to solid.  The initial
market is biology and clinical chemical labs, but we have no reason to
believe that it wouldn't work for any charged molecules.  It should also
scale fine. I am looking for general feed back on the product, and for some
specific things:
1.  I will be attending the HPS meeting in Boston and would like to get some
interested folks together to talk about the product.  any interest?
2.  Are there specific problems outside the bio lab market that we should
spend some time looking at?
3.  I am having trouble getting information on amounts of liquid or adsorbed
liquid radioactivity in storage, especially at universities.  I'm
particularly interested in quantity in storage and fully burdened cost to
store.
4.  I have found no regs that would impact the sale of this product.  Can
someone prove me wrong?

Please respond to me personally,
orbio@ortel.org

Thanks,